Thursday, November 30, 2017

Outfit post: Pink vibes



There are days when I just don't want to adult. I just want to be a little girl that has nothing else on her mind than what she's gonna eat (well, food is always on my mind - but still) and with which toy she's gonna play. On days like this (there are a lot of them, haha) I just want to wear baby pink ๐Ÿ’– and comfy clothes, eat some candy (or a lot of it) ๐Ÿฌ and just escape the world while sleeping.  
#sleepiestgirlalive ๐Ÿ’ค๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ช


Fluffy bear jackets are my signiture jackets this winter. ๐Ÿผ ๐Ÿพ Everything has to be cuddly and cozy. What can I say, I just like fluffy things. Can u blame me? 


This is my last autumnal post, because today we woke up to snow. ⛄❄ Ugh. ๐Ÿ™Š I don't hate snow,because snow angels and walks in snowy land can be cute, but I can't say that I'm a snow person - I prefer rolling myself in leaves ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ‚ ๐Ÿƒ and bathing on the sun. ๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒž I hope that spring will arrive very fast... but until then I will just go to hibernation in my fluffy clothes. ๐Ÿพ 


Wearing:
Jacket, jeans, bag, shoes, tee and headband: Primark


Till later,
J. ๐Ÿพ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by beauty! With your comment you made me very happy! <3

Hvala za komentar! <3