Saturday, July 19, 2014

dots dots dots

It's no secret that my favorite pattern are dots. I'm really obsessed with them and I really do own too many dotted clothes. I think that I won't ever stop buying this pattern. Probably my favorite combination is black fabric with white dots. I prefer smaller or midi dots. I think that it wouldn't be wrong if my name would be Pika, which it means Dot in English. :)






wearing: tee&skirt: H&M, shoes: Jessyss (Slovenian store), bracelet: C&A, watch: ebay, purse: Extra (Slovenian store)
on nails: Essie- Cute As A Button


Have a lovely evening.
Kisses,
J.



4 comments:

  1. Such a lovely outfit, xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful and comfortable dress. Swear i love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zelo zelo lepo krilo :D

    http://dreamland1234.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look beautiful! And your hair! OMG! I wish i had your beautiful har!

    Xoxo
    dogma96.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by beauty! With your comment you made me very happy! <3

Hvala za komentar! <3