Monday, December 8, 2014

It's so fluffy I'm gonna die

I am a fan of fluffy things. I love fluffy socks, I love fluffy pillows and I love fluffy sweaters. They have become my latest obsession. I don't know why, but they look so adorable and they are so soft and comfy. 


This pink fluffy sweater is just a perfection. It's over sized and too comfy.
 I think it's my favorite sweater at the moment. 


So, this owl hat it's too adorable. I'm not a fan of hats (although I actually love this and the one that I was wearing in THIS post), but outside it's really cold and my health is not in the best condition at the moment, so wearing a hat is almost a must. 
This one is handmade and made by: Drobcene stvari Katie. <3


I also love the leather jacket that I'm wearing. I love the gold details on it and I love the fur. Of course the leather and the fur are fake! :)

*wearing: jeans: H&M, sweater and necklace: Primark, bag: Pimkie, jacket: Tally Weijl, hat: handmade



BE ROYAL.
I have bought this necklace in Primark and it's awesome! With the necklace you get all the letters from the alphabet and you can make your own and unique words. Awesome, right?! 

#ootd.
Kisses,
J.

2 comments:

  1. Ohh kapica ga zmaga:) res lep outfit.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well aren't you just the cutest thing ever?! Looking great, lady!

    rae of love from berlin

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by beauty! With your comment you made me very happy! <3

Hvala za komentar! <3