Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Outfit: Forest princess


Sometimes you have to look back in order to moving forward. You don't look back because you want to go back, sometimes you just have to remind yourself how far you've come. There are certain events, people, memories that have brought you HERE where you are today. Always remember: You have to fight through some bad days to earn the best days of your life! :) When you looked back the only possible next step is to MOVE FORWARD (in every challenge/situation that life brings you)! :)


I love my new white sneakers (they are glowing on the sun - apparently?!). They are so not me, but so comfy and cute that I had to buy them. They look almost the same as Nike sneakers, except they are a lot cheaper. Yaay!





Into the woods you have to go with a hood. (:
 Finally I can wear this parka that I've bought in Vienna a few months ago. It's very thick, girly and it can be folded. Adorable! 




Hearts on heart with heart. <3


I'm just a smiley and silly girl. :)



Wearing: sneakers (Deichmann), tee (New Yorker), parka (Primark), leather pants (H&M), headband (Tally Weijl)

Hope to find my happy ending soon. :)
kisses,
J.

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by beauty! With your comment you made me very happy! <3

Hvala za komentar! <3